Knowledge Base Search
A baby monitor and Wi-Fi® camera to keep an eye on your child from the 3.5" in-home monitor or your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Have questions? Contact our friendly support.
MBP853CONNECT Troubleshooting Flow Diagrams
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Video and Audio
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Features
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Camera to WiFi Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Camera to Hubble Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Video
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Setup_Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Baby - PowerUp
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Features
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Camera
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Audio
- Troubleshooting - All - Components_Accessories
MBP853CONNECT General Questions
- When does the camera's firmware get updated?
- If you forgot your password.
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/Mac®?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- Lost connection.
- Noise interference on your parent unit.
- During setup on device for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my camera during the last step and the setup fails.
- I am not able to access my camera.
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
- I get a message: "We are having problems accessing your camera. This could be due to lack of Internet connection. Please wait and try again later".
- When the video is cut off, the application attempts to reconnect and and results in lost sound and choppy video.
- I found interference caused by my other web cam devices.
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- The sound alert setting threshold is not right.
- Even though I am accessing my camera from the same Wi-Fi network, I still find my camera is shown as remote. I can only access it for 5 minutes at a time.
- When I am in "Remote Mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot password" option.
- I do not hear any sound when I am accessing a remote camera.
- I am unable to login even after registration.
MBP853CONNECT Warranty Information