Knowledge Base Search
A high definition Wi-Fi® video monitor to keep an eye on your baby from your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer
Have questions? Contact our friendly support.
MBP85CONNECT Troubleshooting Flow Diagrams
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Video and Audio
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Features
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Camera to WiFi Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Camera to Hubble Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Video
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Setup_Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Baby - PowerUp
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Features
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Camera
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Audio
- Troubleshooting - All - Components_Accessories
MBP85CONNECT General Questions
- How can I use the two way communication feature?
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- Can I turn off notifications for a set time frame?
- The sound alert setting threshold is not right.
- When I am in "Remote Mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- When the video is cut off, the application attempts to reconnect and and results in lost sound and choppy video.
- I found interference caused by my other web cam devices.
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- I am unable to login even after registration.
- I get a message: "We are having problems accessing your camera. This could be due to lack of Internet connection. Please wait and try again later".
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot password" option.
- What can I do if I do not hear sound when accessing a remote camera?
- Why am I not able to access my camera?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- Noise interference on your device.
- What do I do if I lost connection?
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- Even though I am accessing my camera from the same Wi-Fi network, I still find my camera is shown as remote. I can only access it for 5 minutes at a time.
- During setup on device for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my camera during the last step and the setup fails.
MBP85CONNECT Warranty Information